The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Artificial Intelligence (APPG AI) was set up in January 2017, with the aim to explore the impact and implications of Artificial Intelligence.
All-Party Parliamentary Groups (APPGs) are informal all-party groups in UK Parliament. They are run by and for Members of the Commons and Lords. The APPG AI functions as the permanent authoritative voice within UK Parliament (House of Commons and House of Lords) on all AI-related matters.
We focus on Machine Learning, Facial Recognition, National Security, Cybersecurity, Digital & Physical Infrastructure, Data Policy & Governance, Market Intelligence, Education (skills, jobs & the future of work), Health (diagnostics, COVID, telehealth), AI in the Boardroom, Fin-tech Automation, Innovation & Entrepreneurship, Autonomous Weapons, Sustainability, Policy and Regulation Landscaping + much more.
We bring evidence, use cases and future policy scenarios into the UK Parliament while considering the economic, social, ethical and business model implications of developing and deploying AI. Our method of working is research, round tables, webinars, showcasing, taskforces, and events.
Member One Year
Become an APPG AI Member and join all this for only £250 for a full year Membership:
- A Network of business leaders, investors, academics, politicians, policymakers and civil society.
- Opportunity to Impact the financial, social, political and regulatory future with Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
- Contribute to Thought Leadership and Deep-Dives
- Amazing Events !! – Policy & Business Forums – Video Recordings – Publications – Discussion Wall and Receptions (online and onsite).
- Priority booking at selected events.
Evidence to the Science and Technology Committee 2022
Enquiry into the Governance of Artificial Intelligence