The All-Party Parliamentary Group on Blockchain (APPG Blockchain) was set up in January 2018, to ensure that industry and society benefit from the full potential of blockchain and other distributed ledger technologies (DLT). All-Party Parliamentary Groups (APPGs) are informal all-party groups in UK Parliament. They are run by and for Members of the Commons and Lords. The APPG Blockchain functions as the permanent authoritative voice within UK Parliament on all Blockchain-related matters.
We focus on policy, governance and blockchain applications. Topics include The Future of Trade Finance, Crypto Economy, Supply Chains, Data & Network Governance, Blockchain Applications in all sectors, Cybersecurity, Digital Assets, Central Bank Digital Currency, Scalability & Interoperability, Smart Contracts, Policy and regulation landscaping + much more.We bring evidence, use cases and future policy scenarios into the UK Parliament while considering the industry, finance and societal implications of Blockchain as well as digital infrastructure and sustainability opportunities. Our method of working is research, round tables, webinars, showcasing, taskforces, and events.
Member One Year
Become an APPG Blockchain Member and join all this for only £250 for a full year Membership:
- A Network of business leaders, investors, academics, politicians, policymakers and civil society.
- Opportunity to Impact the financial, social, political and regulatory future with Artificial Intelligence and other emerging technologies.
- Contribute to Thought Leadership and Deep-Dives
- Amazing Events !! – Policy & Business Forums – Video Recordings – Publications – Discussion Wall and Receptions (online and onsite).
- Priority booking at selected events.
Policy Brief - "Government's Regulatory Approach to Crypto-Assets and Currencies"
A policy brief published in advance of the Westminster Hall Debate on the "Government's Regulatory Approach to Crypto-Assets and Currencies" to be held on 7th September 2022.